We represent both landlords and tenants in the leasing of real estate properties of all categories including office, retail, industrial, and life/science properties.
We have negotiated leases on behalf of or against all of the major landlords throughout the United States in virtually every state including leases of all sizes, ranging from 500 square feet to 500,000 square feet. Our experience includes negotiating leases on behalf of or against more than 100 global, national and regional retailers including in-line leases and big box leases for a variety of project types including street locations, lifestyle centers, malls and shopping centers and mixed-use projects.
Over the course of our representation, we developed broad experience in leading national leasing campaigns for tenants leasing office and retail space, as well as negotiating work-out and termination agreements for millions of square feet with major landlords, all throughout the United States.
Our work includes representing clients with leases in mixed-use projects on behalf of both landlords and tenants including office/retail projects, retail/condo projects, life/science/office projects, and industrial/office projects.
We also have particular expertise in negotiating and resolving disputes between landlords and tenants.
Ravid Law Group attorneys are involved with various organizations such as the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA) Real Property Section, the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), and UCLA Extension, allowing us to keep up to date with the ever changing legal and business market trends in leasing transactions.
Our experience and familiarity with a variety of landlords and tenants combined with our understanding of the time, cost, and business concerns of our clients enable us to complete all types of leasing transactions in a timely, efficient, and thorough manner.
Our work involves all aspects of the landlord/tenant relationship, and includes drafting and negotiating all types of lease documentation, such as:
- Retail, office, mixed-use, and industrial leases
- Ancillary leasing documents including amendments, addendums, assignments and subleases, recognition agreements, non-disturbance agreements, estoppel certificates, escrow holdback agreements, letters of credit, and SNDAs
- Covenants, conditions, and restrictions (CC&Rs) and reciprocal easement agreements (REAs)
- Construction work letter agreements
- Property management agreements
- AIR forms, including drafting addendums to such forms to better protect landlords and tenants
- CAR forms
- Licensing agreements